Monday 1 February 2016

Updates | February 2016

Hey bloggers I'm back.. after 2 years! Well I'm just back for a quick update:) It's been 2 years since I've posted anything on my blog and my youtube and so well I was bored and thought I'd make a lyric video on one of my favourite songs that everyones been listening to which you can go and check out on my youtube channel. So 2016 and it's already February, soon to be getting my braces on and also another update, IA for summer I'm going to be flying out to Doha and Dubai for the summer holidays! So hopefully to be making some sort of vlogs or a holiday video of our journey, sad thing is I'm coming back to London on my 18th:( But I guess it's okay as we will be staying in the middle east for 2 weeks, really looking forward to that literally can't wait. College just takes all my time up and don't really have time for anything so hopefully I'll be able to do something as it has been a long time. Maybe a sister tag along the way?

This is everything I have got to tell you, there's probably more but I'll keep you updated soon. You can click on the link to go straight to the video and don't forget to subscribe for more! New video


ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment