Wednesday 6 March 2019

Vatika Naturals | Oil Review

Hi bloggers. It's been over a year now since I've done a blog post, wow, life has been on a bit of a rollercoaster and I haven't had the time to do anything (that too I ran out of ideas on what to post) but anyways I'm back with another blog post. So as you guys know I bleached my hair quite a while back and since then I've been dying my hair constantly which has completely destroyed my hair. But I feel like my hair has gone so much better since I've been using the Vatika naturals range, they have so many different types of oils for different things - currently I have been using the Black Seed oil and it's literally bought my hair back to life!



I recently saw on another bloggers post that they had got out a whole load of new products which definitely brought an interest to my eye. I got the Argan oil and the Sweet Almond moisturising shampoo as I read good reviews on them and thought I need to try this out. They have a lot of oils that I still need to try out however I couldn't find most of them in store. I would defo recommend these oils as it has helped my hair and so many others. They are very affordable, they retail from £2-£4 which is very cheap for such a good brand.

In order for it to work properly you need to make sure that you are consistent with it otherwise you will not see good results. If you have very dry hair I'd recommend you to oil your hair very frequently 3-4 times a week however the more you apply the better! If you have very oily hair (like me) try to apply less of it about 2-3 times a week. Usually I'd apply it every 2 days because that's when my hair starts to get very greasy but I'd use small amount of oil and make sure that it's still getting applied on but with not much product. (If that makes sense).

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and hopefully I'll be getting more of these oils and will write a review about each of them within a months time to let you know how it's going. I will try my best to get my blog back together so if you guys have any ideas on what to do, or what you're interested in please do let me know. Follow me on instagram as I am more active on there @afsartistry

Thanks for reading xo
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment