Thursday 14 September 2017

Fenty Beauty Review

Hey Bloggers, I am back with another post! So as you girls know Rihanna has finally launched her beauty line 'Fenty Beauty'. Yesterday my sister and I went and purchased our own foundation and also primer as we are all different skin colours we thought it'd be best to go to the store to match out the foundation to our skin colour. As I already had foundation on my face I could then tell how good the fenty foundation is compared to the foundation I had on my face which was No7.

The beauty advisor that helped me instantly told me that the colour matches with my skin tone and the foundation I had on had a grey undertone which made me look very pale. I could then tell the difference between the two foundations on my face and I could tell you that I am in love with this foundation!





The colour shades from LEFT to RIGHT - 310, 410, 420 and I also bought the Primer in Soft Matte, as it was recommended (especially if you wear foundation all day). The prices for these foundations isn't too bad in fact I think it's an alright price, it retails at £26 and the primer was also £26. 

So I've tried the foundation on my face along with the primer and oh my god you can tell there is a difference between the foundation I used to use before. This foundation feels very light on my face as if I'm not wearing anything, it matches my skin colour and I can tell you now that I will be re purchasing this item again as I am in love with it. It is a very matte foundation and also because the primer is matte too, which means that it is long lasting and will last on your face for the whole day. Furthermore, if you are looking to buy a good foundation then this is the one for you girls, it has an intense full coverage like my scars literally got covered by it and you can barely see it, now that's what you call a 'full coverage' foundation!


The colour that I got is 310 and this is very light compared to sisters and mum however it's not pale light it's under the 'Tan Section', so not too light but not too dark so I'm literally in between the middle. You can purchase this from Harvey Nichols  but I would recommend if you're not sure what foundation colour you are then you should defo go in store and get your right foundation colour. Make sure you follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube channel  for upcoming content!


Thanks for reading!
ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment