Monday 18 September 2017

September Favourites♡

Hey, bloggers! I noticed that in my posts I barely write much on it as my pictures show it all and well if you follow me on Instagram and/or Snapchat then you'll see a lot more in-depth content, however, I'll try to focus more on these posts as it will give you guys a lot more information than just a few pictures but anyways back to this month's favourites posts.

 I'm back with another month's favourites. I only picked out 4 of my favourite things but don't worry I have A LOT more than this. But these are some of the things that I use daily and well I thought I'd share it with you guys since I love it so much! So obviously first thing is my perfumes, I'm totally obsessed with the Chanel Chance perfume it's like my absolute fave. 

And obviously my new Fenty products by Rihanna. Honestly, guys, her foundation is so good (you can check my previous post for the full review), it literally covers every pigmentation and scars on my face and I would defo recommend this. I have so many lip products to show you but this post will probably go on for so long but if you'd like me to review some of my lip products then please do let me know and I'll do a full review about them and why I like it.

 Last but not least another perfume that I had before unfortunately it is finished and haven't had time to purchase another one but this Victoria Secret perfume has a very soft but flowery smell but it's not too strong which makes it better as I don't like perfumes that have a very strong smell to it.






Thanks for reading!

ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment