Thursday 4 January 2018

Bake With Me: Chocolate Cupcakes

Hey bloggers, so yesterday I uploaded another video on my YouTube and it's a 'BAKE WITH ME'. I just thought it'd be a really fun video to make and I filmed it to share with you guys as I know many people enjoy watching these type of videos. Also because I wanted to bake as well because I haven't done this in a while and trust me guys it got really messy lol. So make sure you guys check out that video, you can click the picture below and don't forget to leave a thumbs up and hit that subscribe button!

I am most defo not a professional when it comes to cooking/baking, I make a lot of mistakes or forget to do a thing that's why I get my mum to help me with the cooking for my videos. I haven't yet got a tripod for my phone hence why I always have to record as I like my videos in a certain way and only I can do that aha, but I have ordered one and it should be coming soon. I'll be filming another video and will be uploading that soon too, I'm thinking to do a vlog maybe? Or a Q&A, let me know what you guys think.


Thanks for reading!
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment