Tuesday 2 January 2018

January Updates | 2018

Hey bloggers, Happy New Year! I haven't done an update post so I thought I should let you guys know what I'll be uploading next and so on. So 2017 went pretty quick for me, well at least I think it did. To be honest there was a lot of bad times and a lot of good times and I'm just hoping that this year will be better for me. If you guys have seen my YouTube I've been uploading a few stuff and I know I know that some of the content isn't that good but hopefully I'll be doing better videos, the only downside to me making videos is that I can't edit them on the mac as my laptop is full and it won't let me save anything else on it.

I also want to thank everyone that's been supporting me and subscribing to me for the past couple months I really do appreciate it, I know to other people it probably isn't much but to me it's a lot and I just wanted to let you know that it makes me happy. Make sure you keep subscribing to see more upcoming content - I will hopefully be uploading a 'Bake with me' video as I know you guys love watching these type of videos, also I probably will do a Q&A video so that way you guys know me a little bit better.

Thanks for reading!
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment