Tuesday 26 December 2017

DECIEM: The Ordinary Foundation Review♡

DECIEM: The Abnormal Beauty Company

Hey girls. So I recently discovered Deciem foundations and I've always wanted to try their foundations as it was cheap and affordable to buy, I also didn't want to keep using my Fenty foundation as it's almost finishing and well makeup is expensive to buy. I bought the ordinary foundation and to be honest it's actually really good, especially if you're looking for a foundation not too expensive and want to wear everyday. It does have a medium light coverage but if you build that up on your face you will get the coverage you'll need and believe me this is coming from a person who suffers a lot with breakouts and spots so the foundation does do the job.


You can find Deciem in Shoreditch, near the old Spitalfields market & the other store is on Bethnal Green Road near Shoreditch High Street station.


This foundation retails to the price at 5.95 - The shade I got matched to is 3.0 Y (Y for yellow undertone). There are other types so for example if you have red undertone then they have that too. With my face it's a yellow undertone, my T-zone is dry and my face is oily. However, I did notice that the colour they matched with me looked a bit dark as my sister and aunt got matched the same colour and in other foundations such as Fenty we are totally different colour shades so that's one disadvantage about that as the foundation oxidises and makes you look darker.

Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube (links on the side by clicking Afs blogs) & also follow me on Instagram: afsblogs for more posts. 

Thanks for reading!
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment