Wednesday 20 December 2017

Top 3 lip products - NYX Lip Lingerie♡

Hey girls. If you follow me on Instagram you probably already know that I finally decided to change my blog/YouTube name. I've mentioned this in my last Q&A that I hated the name ohsnapitzaffy as I created that name when I was young and well I thought since I update my blog from time to time I might as well change it to something I'm more comfortable with. As you can tell by my title I've decided to name it Afs blogs, I find that so much better to work with and hopefully you'll see more upcoming stuff so make sure you do subscribe to my YouTube which is Afs blogs however you can still search ohsnapitzaffy and it'll still come up as I can't seem to change my domain name but I will fix that soon.

So with that out of the way let's jump right in to today's post. I am in love with the NYX lip lingerie products so I just had to buy 2 more of these (which I showed in my last mini haul post). I'm telling you guys these are like the best lip lingerie's I have ever bought, they're so matte and the colours are amazing and it's only £7.00 which is affordable. 


The colours i'm in love with is Seduction, Exotic and Cabaret Show. These are defo my new fave and I would defo recommend them to you. The advantages of these matte lip glosses is that you don't need to worry about re-applying it every time. Would definitely be purchasing this again. 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: afsblogs and also subscribe to the YouTube channel, will be uploading a new video soon.

Thanks for reading!
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment