Friday 15 December 2017

Mini Make-up Haul♡


Hey girls, so today I'm going to be doing a mini makeup haul, makeup is so expensive like I literally bought 4 items and this cost around 30 pounds which hurts me to spend but girls gotta buy it. So, first of all, I went to NYX because if you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat then you'll know that I lost one of my favourite lipsticks by NYX so I had to purchase this again. It's the lip lingerie in the shade 'Seduction', this matte lipgloss is honestly so amazing. The colour of it is a pink/nudey shade and it's also matte so you wouldn't need to worry about re-applying every now and then which is a positive side about all matte products. I also bought another shade, 'Exotic', I haven't tried this on my lips yet but when I swatched this in store it looked like a colour that I would wear so I had to buy it. I'll defo keep you posted about how I feel about the shade when I do wear it.





Obviously had to restock on my concealer, this has to be the best concealer I have tried however I do want to try another concealer (this is for like pigmentations by the way) if you have any recommendations please tell me. I also bought a green corrector as I have a lot of redness on my face so this will help cancel out redness.

That will be all for my mini haul, hopefully, I will upload another haul on my YouTube so make sure you subscribe and watch out for it.

Thanks for reading!
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment