Sunday 30 July 2017

July Favourites♡


Hey Bloggers! One of my favourite lipsticks from Inglot, this is a really matte lipstick which is good for the long wear. The lipstick is very smooth and easy to put on and I would highly recommend this however as with many matte lipsticks they tend to be somewhat drying so I would definitely suggest using a balm underneath, just before applying the lipstick on as it will help even out smoothly and this will make it easy to apply on. Other than that it's a very good lipstick, stays on the lip for the whole day as it is a matte lipstick, out of the whole day I would probably re apply this only once just because of the vaseline that's underneath it. Price - £ 13.00



I am in a matte phase, totally in love with matte colours! - I am totally in love with this lip liner that I had to purchase this again, Inglot AMC Matte Lip Pencil Crayon 22 is a muted berry pink shade. I love it for everyday wear, its subtle yet pretty. This Inglot lip liner is very pigmented so you wouldn't need to re apply every now and then (good for the price). Price: £11.00 




Mind the packaging of the lipgloss, the writing rubbed off😭 I don't usually wear lip glosses because I hate the fact that it's sticky however this lipgloss has to be the best yet, it has an intense colour, irresistible shine and continuous moisture. It is enriched with shea butter which I love about as it isn't going to be as sticky as most lipglosses and also the colour of this is beautss! | L.A. Colour Highshine Shea Butter Lipgloss in the shade Doll Face - Price: £2.99 from Beauty Base 

I posted this on my Instagram too - Make sure you give a follow on my insta page by clicking on the link here --> Follow on Instagram 

Thanks for reading!
ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment