Friday 7 July 2017

Updates | July 2017

Hey bloggers, a quick update on things that have been happening for the past couple of weeks. So as you all know 3 days ago I started to blog again which has been very exciting for me and my team. We have been working hard to try gain back our audience, which is why I've created an Instagram page for everyone to keep up to date with us as most people use Instagram now (you can follow us on ohsnapitzaffy). Since we've started to upload things again, I thought it would be quite fun to film my mum making curry as everyone loves a good curry! There's been a lot more things than last time that I've been blogging and posting about because my blog isn't just about beauty, it's also about fashion, lifestyle and now even food. Obviously, most of the things you guys request aren't always done because I suck at keeping up to date with everyone's request however we love filming and blogging about things everyone would like to see.

So now that I've got back to blogging hopefully in the upcoming weeks you'll see a lot more content on my blog and also YouTube, no more lyric video guys I'm trying my best to build up my YouTube audience so for that I'm going to need to stop making lyric videos as they cause my channel a lot of problem LOL but what can I say without my lyric videos my YouTube wouldn't have received that many views so I guess I can thank them copyright videos...My YouTube channel has reached over 3 million views coming up to 4! I still cannot believe that many people view my channel when there's hardly anything on it, some of my videos have also reached over a million views which I still get gassed over and I cannot thank you guys enough for viewing my videos and blog also.

Summer holidays are approaching and I can't believe we're not travelling this year! We always go somewhere during our summer holidays but I guess we're spending it in lovely London. This will mean that I'll be uploading more stuff on my blog and YouTube so make sure you follow on Instagram and subscribe to the YouTube channel (Links will be below).

Subscribe on YouTube - ohsnapitzaffy

Follow on Instagram @ohsnapitzaffy

Thanks for reading!

ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment