Thursday 12 October 2017

My Everyday Make-up Routine

Hey Bloggers! Today's post I will be sharing how I do my everyday makeup. Believe it or not, the amount of makeup that I wear cannot be compared to the amount of makeup other girls wear on a daily base, I actually don't wear that much makeup it's literally the main thing every girl would start their makeup off. 

So first things first, I don't always prime my face but since I bought the Fenty primer I've been using it as I do tend to keep my makeup on for the whole day and since I have been using it, it's proven to have kept my makeup intact. 

- Firstly, I Prime my face using Fenty Beauty Primer.
- Secondly, I apply the Fenty Beauty Foundation in the shade 310.



- After I've applied my foundation I conceal my face especially under my eyes as I have dark circles and I also apply concealer on the areas that are pigmented, this just makes my face look so much smoother.
- As my foundation/concealer is setting in I put on my false lashes, in this post I'm showing you my Huda Beauty lashes in Naomi, however, I don't always wear them lashes as I like to save them for special occasions instead I wear these mink lashes that I bought from eBay. 

 

- After applying on my false lashes, I then apply my lipsticks. If you have read my posts previously then you'll know that I'm in love with the Inglot lipstick in shade 405 & 410. On top of this, I sometimes apply my NYX lip lingerie to give it a matte finish. I actually lost my favourite NYX lingerie ( shade: Seductive) so I use the another shade from NYX in the shade Cabaret show or I use Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in the colour Trophy Wife which gives me the same finish.


And that's literally my everyday makeup routine, It's not much but I like it that way. I think that looking 'simple' every day with not that much makeup is better than caking yourself up every day because when you dress up for special occasions you literally look no different then you do every day but I guess that's just in my opinion :)

Thanks for reading!
ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment