Wednesday 11 October 2017

Q&A♡ - ohsnapitzaffy

Hey bloggers! I feel like you guys enjoy me writing in more depth posts and well I enjoy writing it up for you to read so today's post will be based on a Q&A as I feel like you don't know me well enough and well I really want to post different things not just based on makeup. I was actually meant to do this post like months ago as I promised in my previous posts however I never got round to it so here it is. These questions I have made up myself and some you guys have asked previously, these questions and answers will literally tell you everything about me and what Ohsnapitzaffy is all about especially if you're new here and reading for the first time.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

  1. How old are you? - 19 years old  
  2. How tall are you? - 5 ft 8
  3. Where were you born? - London
  4. What's your hair colour? - Light brown/Blonde
  5. What's your shoe size? - 5.5/6 (UK)
  6. Do you have any siblings? - Yes, I have 2 sisters and 2 little brothers (I am the 2nd oldest)
  7. Favourite colour? - Navy Blue
  8. What colour are your eyes? - Brown
  9. Any piercings? - I have 3 piercings on my ears (1 on my helix)
  10. How many languages can you speak? - English, Bengali, French, & Arabic (NOT Fluently, basic stuff)
  11. What phone do you have? - iPhone 7 plus
  12. What is ohsnapitzaffy? - To be quite honest guys I actually dislike 'ohsnapitzaffy', I made this blog name when I was obsessed with Ariana Grande and if you know back then before she had the fame her YouTube channel was 'ohsnapitzari' therefore I changed my name to ohsnapitzaffy but it was actually better then what I had named my channel before you probably might have noticed it on my channel domain name 'EastSisterz12' LOL what was I thinking. But anyways I can't change ohsnapitzaffy as I've accumulated so much work onto that name and well yeah...I'm stuck with that now.
  13. Favourite songs? - ZAYN ft. Sia - Dusk Till Dawn, I love all Zack Knight songs
  14. Favourite films/shows? - Hitmans Bodyguard, Harry Potter & Spongebob SquarePants
  15. Nike/Adidas? - Nike
  16. Reasons why you started YouTube/Blog? - I started my YouTube channel 7 years ago! And the first video I uploaded was my little brother dancing to a Beyoncé song and that got so many views believe it or not so I thought I should continue uploading videos which then I started making lyric videos and that's how my channel got the recognition as they went over 1 million views which even I was shocked to see. My channel has received over 3 million views and for me, I found that so amazing however I still do wish to do more things and hopefully become one of those famous YouTubers. I started blogging as well because this enabled more people to see other things apart from lyric stuff so I started posting make up related stuff and got a good response from that also and since then I have loved putting stuff up on my blog as it's not only beneficial to me but also helps you guys too!
  17. Ever want to expand OSIA? - I have so many ideas that I wish to do however I feel that because there are so many people out there who are doing what I would love to do it wouldn't really work out with me as there are so many people out there bringing out merchandise and makeup products so for me I don't think it's possible yet, I'd rather just stick to what I like doing which is updating my blog every now and then, hopefully in the future some more upcoming content.
  18. Favourite quotes? - I really love HerBlankCanvas's quotes, what she writes I can relate to. All her work are my fave and you should defo check her out on Instagram (Click Here) 
  19. Ever been in a physical fight? - I would be lying if I said No but I have, during college times which was like 2 years ago I got into a fight with a boy at first it was a verbal fight and then it got physical. If you know me well as a person I am not like that at all, I really hate people who act up and this really p****d me off like the words that were coming out my mouth wasn't enough to shut this boy up and then I went for it. That's all I'm going to say lol
  20. How are you as a person? - I don't like certain things so when people meet me for the first time they'd tell me that I look like a bitchy person and a very intimidating person but their opinion about me changed after they get to know me. I admit that I can be very bitchy but come on who isn't. Other than that I am a very nice and ongoing person, I just like to get along with everyone and not have any sort of beef.
  21. Where do you go when you're sad? - To be honest, I just like to be left alone, I sometimes go to a corner and let everything out. (I even put sad Bollywood music to help me cry more LOL). I am a very emotional person, I do have problems with my self-esteem and it makes me so paranoid about certain things and the way I let it out is by crying.
  22. How many countries have you visited? - France, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha & Bangladesh
  23. Favourite car? - BMW 4 series, 3 series, Volkswagen Golf GTD, GTI, R & Audi A3, A4, A5, A6, A7 & RS5
  24. Favourite makeup brand? - Fenty Beauty, Huda Beauty, NYX, Nars, MAC, LA Colours & Inglot
  25. Favourite perfumes? - Coco Chanel, Chanel Chance, Gucci Bamboo, Gucci Guilty, Michael Kors & Joop
  26. Ever won a contest? - No, I'm not that lucky tbh
  27. Do you have a team for your blog/ YouTube? - My team is basically my family and my account manager Lara who helps me and guides me in how to get and engage an audience for my channel. But other than that my family have always supported in what I do, they all like to get involved such as giving me ideas and just generally giving me that push into making YouTube videos and posting blogs which will be helpful to most people. 
  28. Do you like travelling? - Yes, I love to travel, I think my whole family love travelling. The idea of getting on a plane and having a fun journey whilst getting to your destination is most probably the best thing about it, I would love to have that as a career.
  29. Where would you like to go next? - I really want to go back to Doha, the last time we visited Doha we only spent like 24 hours which to me isn't enough. I would also like to visit India as well.
  30. Who else would you want a Q&A from? - YOU!

Well now you know a little bit about me, I had so much fun writing this up hope you guys enjoyed reading this! Make sure you look out for my next post which will be an 'Everyday makeup routine'.

Thanks for reading!
ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment