Thursday 19 October 2017

Why I started blogging?

Hey bloggers, so today's post is a frequently asked question, I get asked this question all the time even from family and friends as to why I started blogging...?

Blog wasn't always something I liked doing, it was more just to promote my YouTube videos and stuff and so it wasn't really something I'd update on a daily base, however, I then started to post makeup related stuff and I saw that people enjoyed reading my posts and it kind of just went from there really. I started my YouTube 7 years ago (2010), so I also started blogging around that time too but then deleted all contents and posts on this blog and left my blog blank until recently I went back on my blog and saw that my blog went over 1,000 views which to me means a lot. 

Blogging allows me to give my personal opinion and reviews about certain makeup products and other things as well such as 'How to cook', or 'How to make...', it allows me to share different stuff because everyone does things differently. I have many stories to share and for me, this is the best way of showing it to you guys. 

I then created an Instagram where I can promote my Blog and YouTube as everyone is using Instagram for everything and the response I got from there made me want to do more and keep doing what I liked. It then became something I enjoyed doing in my spare time and I love doing reviews on products that I use and many people use too. My blog isn't as popular as any other bloggers, but the fact that people still view my blog keeps me going and it just motivates me even more and you never know I probably could one day be on the top 10 bloggers in the UK. 

My family and friends also give me a lot of support in doing YouTube and also updating my Blog. If it wasn't for them and you guys I probably would've given up YouTube and blogging but I guess it's something that I like doing for you guys and I enjoy writing it up. Hopefully, in the future, you'll see a lot more things on my blog and YouTube but right now I'll probably just leave this as a hobby and something to do in my spare time. I would definitely like my own website one day where I could sell merchandise that you guys would enjoy buying. I just want to say thank you for viewing my blog and giving me the best feedback as this makes me so happy and want to post more. I have a lot more posts that are coming so make sure you watch out for it!

Thanks for reading 
ohsnapitzaffy xo


No comments:

Post a Comment