Wednesday 11 October 2017

Upcoming Posts! | 2017/2018

I am going to try to upload more content on my blog so that it looks exciting to actually read. So I made a list of things I'm going to post, these are requested posts that you guys want to see and I will defo be posting a lot more on my blog so make sure you keep an eye out for it. As for my next post, it will be an 'Everyday Makeup Routine', that will be posted tomorrow at 10am (UK Time).

UPCOMING BLOG POSTS:

- Zack Knight UTS Performance
(Scheduled to be up on Saturday 14th October 2017 @12:00pm UK Time)

- Top 5 products
- Favourite Car/Dream Car
- Skin Care Routine
- Review of book/films/makeup products & food
- Makeup or hair tutorial
- Travel experience 
- Experienced reviews (so stuff about life and personal problems and how I dealt with it)
- Recipe post
- 5 things I can't live without
- Weekend snapshot
- A "day in the life of me"
- Why I started blogging?
- Storytime
- DIY posts

Make sure you follow me on Instagram - Afs blogs && Subscribe to my YouTube channel for exciting videos! Links will be down below.


ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment