Thursday 5 October 2017

October Favourites♡

Hey bloggers, I'm back with another favourites post! So this post will be a bit different to my other favourites as I won't be showing just my makeup products but also other things I've been loving and I would love to share it with you guys.

So first things first, let's talk about FOOD! Everyone is a food lover and so am I, so it's a shop called Lotus Leaf and it's a traditional Chinese street food and can I just say I'm in love with it...but let's give a little credit to my sister as if it wasn't for her then I don't think I would have even tried it out. You can find this shop in Westfield Stratford City (if you live in London) and I'm not sure about any other branches but you can defo search it up.  This dish just looks and tastes yummy, it's Crab & Meat Dumplings | Red Malaysian Curry with Jasmine Rice.



You all know how much I love my Inglot lipsticks. It's almost finished I think I will defo need to repurchase this again. If you haven't tried this lipstick then you should buy it esp for the girls who like a bit of nude and pink then this is the lipstick for you.



Recently I have been into henna, I've been practicing a lot and I think I have gone better at doing it. You can obviously tell that I love how it came it and you can purchase these henna cones at www.hennacones.co.uk or search them up on Instagram, trust me you won't be disappointed with the quality of it.

I also dyed my hair again, no more blonde hair. I dyed it back to my normal original brown, not sure I like it just yet as I've had my blonde hair for over a year so this sudden change will take a while to take in, however, I'm thinking to re-dye back to the lightest brown. The reason why I dyed it back to normal brown was so that I can restart my hair colour as it had ombre at the bottom so no matter how hard I try dying it to the light brown I wanted the yellowness wouldn't go so hence why I dyed it brown.

Thanks for reading!
ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment