Wednesday 11 October 2017

Zack KnightπŸ’™

Words cannot describe how much I love Zack Knight. For those that don't know who Zack Knight is he's a Bollywood singer, songwriter & producer and I would recommend you guys to go check him out. (Click here) Here are some videos of when I and my cousin sis went to go see him perform live! For the first video, I just want to say sorry for the quality and the sound as this was recorded on my android phone years ago so apologies for that but the other videos which were like year/2 years ago was recorded on my iPhone 5s.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™



(I had two other videos to upload but it doesn't allow me to upload it because apparently, the video file is too large).

However, we did also go to the Newhams Under The Stars which you can view on my YouTube. 





ohsnapitzaffy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment